We need your help! The Fun 4 Kids Foundation and its projects would not be successful without the generous support of the community. It's easy to get involved with the Fun 4 Kids Foundation, regardless of your skill set or available time. Visit the web site for the project of interest for more details!
11 Wonderful Ways to Help
Make a cash donation, donate Gas and Grocery Gift Cards or collect much needed items for a family through your workplace. Anything helps.
2. Provide a grant from your foundation, company or organization
3. Become a Volunteer – We rely on volunteers to help us with many of our programs. Whether you are interested in helping our families, working on an event or helping behind the scenes, we have opportunities for you to get involved.
4. Host a Fundraiser – We would Like our community to helps us in so many ways, from holding fundraisers such as golf tournaments, silent auctions, basketball tournaments, butterfly sales, and many others. We welcome the gifts from our community, and are always amazed at the creative ways they find to help us. To learn more about how your group can become part of the Fun 4 Kids Foundation, please call us at 301-275-5058.
5. Become a Mentor
Being a Mentor to an at-risk youth or teen parent is a rewarding experience. Join and help us build our mentoring programs.
6. Intern with Us
Internships with The Fun 4 Kids Foundation are available for high school, undergraduate, and master's level graduate students.
7. Planned Giving
Bequests, charitable gift annuities, trusts and other planned giving arrangements are vital to The Fun 4 Kids Foundation's work and future. Please let us know if you would like more information.
8. Leave a Legacy – There is no greater gift than helping us ensure the future of the Fun 4 Kids Foundation.
We Also Welcome the Following Types of Planned Giving:
9. Bequest – Making a bequest to the Fun 4 Kids Foundation is the most popular form of planned gift. There is no cost to the prospective donor for making a bequest, but to do so, you must sign a new will or living trust, add a codicil to your current will, or make an amendment to your current trust instrument. Moreover, bequests can include cash, securities, real estate, other property, and all or a percentage of your estate’s residue. An outright gift from your estate is totally free of federal estate taxes. You may also choose to make your bequest to the Fun 4 Kids Foundation Foundation unrestricted, restricted to a particular purpose, or as an endowed fund (named or as part of the Fun 4 Kids Foundation’s general endowment). Before completing your bequest to the Fun 4 Kids Foundation, please seek legal advice to ensure that your philanthropic goals are met and be guided by your legal or financial counsel.
10. Gifts of Real Property – You may also wish to make one of a variety of non-cash gifts to benefit the Fun 4 Kids Foundation, including gifts of real estate, retirement plans, life insurance, personal property, or publicly traded securities. Such gifts may be made as outright gifts, bequests, or other planned gifts. Such gifts may require an independent appraisal to substantiate their value for tax deductibility purposes.
Sponsor-A-Family For Christmas or Thanksgiving
the Fun 4 Kids Foundation will pair you up with a family that’s involved in our Holiday Program to ensure, each family will have the opportunity to celebrate a Thanksgiving and Christmas with a family and as a family.